Sunday 30 January 2011

G-Dragon x Pharrell Williams x Moncler FW10 Outerwear Collection

 [110105] G-Dragon on Wide Special hot guy 2011


Pharrell Williams x Moncler Fall/Winter 2010 Outerwear Collection

Moncler has collaboration with Pharrell Williams on a outerwear collection for Fall/Winter 2010. The collection indlucing jackets and vests, all coming in the signature Moncler look. Pieces feature both a dark camouflage pattern and come in all black. The prints in the collection are made by Japanese artist Keita Sugiura and most of the line is made of Bionic Yarn, a new technical fabric. Also some of the pieces come with some nice premium leather details. All in all a nice looking collection.

Kulture Streetwear


Thank to Anonymous@comment so much for let me know about his jackets, but giving your name on the comment it might be better to thank you someone.^^

Well.. Let's me tell you guys the straight. Normally,I'm not find the other members outfit, except I know it right away where they from or I really wanted to know..So,I'm only looking for Top's stuff and this's kind of challenging me to find his outfit also it took me so long long times... But if you guys know their outfit please just let me know, it will be an awesome like this. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment